How To Decide Between Asphalt and Slate Shingles
What is the best or most affordable choice for a new roof?
Our customers are constantly struggling with which roof option to go with. In this post we are going to help breakdown that question. Of course you need to know which direction you want to take your new or re-roof project first. However, we are just going to focus on the difference between asphalt shingle roofing installation cost and benefits. Along with the cost and benefits of Slate Shingle installation or replacement.
- – Asphalt Shingles can be installed at the most affordable price over other roofing materials
- – When hiring roofing contractors to repair your ashpalt shingles, your roofing repair cost is going to be much less than that of another roofing option.
- – Asphalt shingles are highly well known for the fire or flame resistant qualities
Benefits of Slate Shingles:
- – Slate shingles have the longest life span of most other roofing materials and installations
- – the look and feel of slate shingle roofing is very common due to the fact that they have been installed for centuries
- – Slate shingles have great water shedding tendencies
- – Changes and extremes in climates do not effect slate shingles like some other roofing options.
Choice Roofing Group – Service Areas:
Choice Roofing Group has locations near you! Our expert roof contractors and roofing repair and construction specialists are a phone call away.