Looking for one of the fastest and most efficient ways to start your home on the path to going Green? If so, energy efficient windows are one of the single largest contributors to saving energy in your home. This translates to huge savings for you. Installing high efficiency windows in your home or business will dramatically increase your energy efficiency despite the season. Green replacement windows are double pane windows designed to keep the cold out during the winter and the heat out during the summer months. Our green window installers have comprised a list of quick facts to help you out on your way to becoming Green.
- Installation costs remain the same.
- Double Pane windows can reduce your energy costs by 15%.
- Low E windows prevent the loss of heat during winter and stop heat from entering during the summer.
- Looks should be at the top of this list! Investing in high efficiency windows is also investing in a more beautiful home.
- UV rays are reduced equaling less fading of your furniture and other upholstery.
After reading through that list of facts it is easy to see installing Green windows in you home would not only save on energy bills, but your health as well. If you are looking to install residential or commercial windows than Green windows should be a no-brainer; similar cost, Eco friendly, makes your home more comfortable….the list goes on! If you’re going Green, windows matter.
Choice Roofing Group – Service Areas:
Choice Roofing Group has locations near you! Our expert roof contractors and roofing repair and construction specialists are a phone call away.